GAUS-AG on “Non-hypergeometric E-functions”
This GAUS-AG is based on a recent Annals paper of J. Fresan and P. Jossen answering the 100-years old question of Siegel on the existence of non-hypergeometric E-functions. The GAUS-AG on “Non-hypergeometric E-functions” is organized by Gabriele Bogo and Konstantin Jakob (programme).
The talks will be provided in hybrid format whenever possible. Hence, it will be possible to meet and discuss math in person. The talks will alternate between Frankfurt and Darmstadt, and will be streamed via Zoom. More precisely:
- the talks in Frankfurt are in room 711 groß – Robert-Mayer-Straße 10.
- the talks in Darmstadt are in room 244 – S2|15 Schlossgartenstraße 7.
Meetings take place on a bi-weekly basis during lecture time, Thursdays 15-18, starting November 3, 2022.
GAUS-AG on “Moduli of Langlands parameters”
- The André-Oort conjecture (organizers: Jiaming Chen, Jakob Stix, Riccardo Zuffetti)
- Prismatic cohomology (organizers: Milan Malcic, Max Witzelsperger)
- Étale motives (organizers: Rizacan Çiloğlu, Thibaud van den Hove, Timo Richarz)
- Anabelian geometry: the Grothendieck conjecture for affine curves (organizers: Tim Holzschuh, Jakob Stix)
- Hodge theory of matroids (Organizer: Martin Ulirsch)
- Bloch-Kato Selmer groups and the Fargues-Fontaine curve (Organizer: Otmar Venjakob)
- Tame Cohomology (Organizers: Katharina Hübner, Alexander Schmidt)
- Projectivity of the Witt vector affine Grassmannian (Organizers: Georg Tamme, Manuel Blickle)
- Moduli of curves and the theory of algebraic stacks (Organizer: Ariyan Javanpeykar)
- Plectic Stark-Heegner points after Fornea-Gehrmann and Fornea-Guitart-Masdeu (Organizers: Peter Gräf, Gebhard Böckle)