GAUS-AG on “The André-Oort conjecture”
The talks will be provided in hybrid format whenever possible. Hence, it will be possible to meet and discuss math in person. As the pre-pandemic DaFra, the talks will alternate between Frankfurt and Darmstadt, and will be streamed via Zoom. More precisely:
- the talks in Frankfurt are in room 711 groß – Robert-Mayer-Straße 10.
- the talks in Darmstadt are in room 244 – S2|15 Schlossgartenstraße 7.
Meetings take place on a bi-weekly basis during lecture time, Thursdays 15-18, starting April 21, 2022 . The programme is here.
GAUS-AG on “Prismatic Cohomology”
The seminar Prismatic Cohomology (programme) will take place Thursdays 11-13 in Heidelberg, Mathematikon SR 8, starting April 28, 2022. The seminar will be in person, but it will also be possible to participate online (technical details tba). Organizers Milan Malcic and Max Witzelsperger.
GAUS-AG on “Étale motives”
GAUS-AG anabelian geometry on “The Grothendieck conjecture for affine curves”
The seminar, organized by Tim Holzschuh and Jakob Stix, will cover the seminal paper by Akio Tamagawa with the same title (programme). The seminar will take place (almost) bi-weekly on Wednesday with one talk before and one talk after lunch. The location will alternate between Frankfurt and Heidelberg. The seminar will be in person, but upon request we will make it available remotely.
- the talks in Frankfurt are in Hörsaal 16, 12:15-13:45 and 14:30-16:00.
- the talks in Heidelberg are in tba, 11:30-13:00 and 14:15-15:45
- Hodge theory of matroids (Organizer: Martin Ulirsch)
- Bloch-Kato Selmer groups and the Fargues-Fontaine curve (Organizer: Otmar Venjakob)
- Tame Cohomology (Organizers: Katharina Hübner, Alexander Schmidt)
- Projectivity of the Witt vector affine Grassmannian (Organizers: Georg Tamme, Manuel Blickle)
- Moduli of curves and the theory of algebraic stacks (Organizer: Ariyan Javanpeykar)
- Plectic Stark-Heegner points after Fornea-Gehrmann and Fornea-Guitart-Masdeu (Organizers: Peter Gräf, Gebhard Böckle)