The CRC/TRR GAUS includes an integrated Research Training Group (RTG). The RTG organizes the early career support. It is responsible for activities contributing to the qualiﬁcation programme, recruiting and supervision strategies for all early career researchers, i.e., master students, doctoral researchers, and postdoctoral researchers.
Tasks of the RTG
- Lecture series and learning seminars
- Ruth Moufang Lecture
- GAUS seminars
- ProDoc Seminar
- CRC-retreat (every year)
- summer schools, block courses and workshops
Mentoring for all early career researchers
Support for new members
- apartment search
- visa application
- organization of German language courses
- of doctoral researchers, and of postdoctoral researchers, see the advertising of positions
- of excellent master students, see e.g. the qualiﬁcation fellowships for master students.